Engineer drone kit question

As I go through each iteration of the different characters, memories are slowly returning from 2008 and onward :smile:. However, some things are popping up that I can’t either find via a search or by delving into things like the wiki and various guides. I mentioned in a previous post that I want to get 1 of each character class to Temple station so I can gauge which one I will take forward to end-game first. I have only my whirling Cuisinart o’ death (BM) and my master of magic (EV) to yet arrive there.

To that end - once my Engie arrived at Temple station I decided I would upgrade my drone a bit. I put on a new RL for primary armament, dropped in some guardian torso armour and then decided to replace my Peg leg (I remembered using that from looooong ago :grin:) with a somewhat beefy shield. However, although all Atts are met, I cannot drop the shield into the same spot as the peg leg. I haven’t yet tested it, but my question is - can that slot only hold swords and not shields?

Sorry if this is an obvious query but you have to forgive a senior citizen getting back into a beloved game sometimes missing obvious bits!

1 Like

Yes, the drone can only hold a sword, torso and gun if you skilled in it.

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply! Appreciated!!

1 Like