Hellgate london stonehenge

The new MP version of HGL, does it include stonehenge, I’m an old Beta Test Manager, who has tested HGL when Flagship Studio owned it, we had at the time a 5 year testing contract with them, I really missed playing it with others, I own 2 copies of the game, the downloaded version and the Boxed version, Ive been a big fan of HGL, and play it alot.

Oh, and I want to clear it up, when I said the downloaded version, it is not a pirated version, it’s the version I got from Flag Ship Studio when we started testing it.

Hello, welcome :slight_smile:

We do have Stonehenge, yes. Our additions aside, this is basically TCv4, so it includes Stonehenge and the Abyss. Both can be accessed through Templar Base, with only a player level restriction for each (lv15 and 20, if memory serves, respectively).

Yes, level 20 to enter the Abyss and StoneHenge, I’m glade that stonehenge is included, I’ve been searching everywhere for a mod that opens it, the patch I just downloaded is the MP version of the one I have from 2008, just a larger size, be good to get into the Hellgate again, I’ve beating the game many times. it was a sad day when FS sold the rights, at least I have screen shots of our last day of testing.
I was a Test manager for QABoss back then
thank you

1 Like

Oh, and with the MP version, will I need to start a new player, or can I still use my already made Player

You will need a new character, I’m afraid. There will be no more wipes, however, so all new characters are here to stay.

lol, trust me that won’t be a problem, I’ve made so many different character’s thru the years of playing, I think I’ve use every name there is.

1 Like

Question, I installed the patch, when I go to MP, login, picked server, it says, the server name or address can not be resolved, it’s showing the old servers from 2008, is there another patch I need to install?

ok, I had to download and install the Launcher, but, when I do all that, I run the Launcher, it gives me an error on startup, I have a screen shot, if I can figure out how to upload it here

This is the error I’m getting

I followed the install Guide step by step, once I ran the Launcher, I get this error, it did do the update.

If you’re running Windows 7 it’s time to move on to Windows 10(It’s free to do so still), that will clear this error you’re getting up. Windows 7 is out of support by Microsoft anyhow, it’s not secure to keep running it. The error happens due to windows 7’s default TLS support. You can try downloading IISCrypto and using the recommended settings but that may or may not work.

Thanks Crash, but I did install windows 10 that was suppose to been a free upgrade, but after installing it, it asked for a product key, which I didn’t have, so there fore I’m back to windows 7

Important Tidbit that people miss

It should be noted that if you have a Windows 7 or 8 Home license, you can only update to Windows 10 Home, while Windows 7 or 8 Pro can only be updated to Windows 10 Pro. (The upgrade is not available for Windows Enterprise. Other users may experience blocks as well, depending on your machine.) This upgrade using the media creation tool isn’t meant for the general consumer, but it works for many nonetheless.

Several people were trying unsupported upgrade scenarios. One was attempting to upgrade a PC running Windows 7 Enterprise, and another one was working with an old netbook running Windows 7 Starter. (The free upgrade offer works only with retail editions like Windows 7 Home, Pro, and Ultimate). Roughly once a month I hear from someone who reinstalled Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 prior to doing the upgrade but forgot to activate the new Windows installation first (the free upgrade offer requires that the underlying copy of Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 be properly activated).

When I upgraded, it did the same for me. I entered my Win 7 activation key and that was successful for me.

1 Like

I did download the windows 10 free file, but it didn’t allow me to upgrade, I had to do a complete install.

I got the file from the same site you posted Crash, you talking about the activation key or product key.

But I’ll give it another shot later today, and use my product key

I literally just did this 2 days ago on a Windows 7 Pro install on one of my VM’s, no issues, but my Windows 7 Pro install was a legit install, activated, and I went from 7 Pro to 10 Pro. Just make sure your editions align and that windows 7 is activated before upgrading to windows 10. You should not have to do a clean install. If all else fails there are a metric TON of websites that sell Windows 10 Pro keys for $20-$30. That’s a small price to pay for a massive leap in security.

i have Windows 7 and i never had that error. it must be something else than operating system.

My HGL runs on Win 7 fine without any errors.

Go read this article to solve TLS issues with the launcher and Windows 7.