New Member Introductions

Hello all :slight_smile: old Hellgate fan that’s new to the fun and excited to play this game online again! I look forward to helping test out this alpha phase as much as i can! keep up the good work :smiley:

First, I’m completely amazed this exists! I’m a long time fan of the game, a founder from the original Flagship days and also put about 3 or 4 months into Global back in 2014.

The Steam announcement and recent press about it gave me a huge pang of nostalgia for my old Marksman dual wielding a pair of Hu’s Hypershots. I long for those days. I thought I’d scratch that itch with a few days of single player with my old disc. I installed the game and began to search for a patch. 2038 came up on Google and once learning that there was an active Multiplayer community, I signed up immediately.

I’m playing under the name BakedZiti. If anyone sees me around, I’m always willing to accept an invite to play MP.

Very nice work, I can’t believe, there’re jumping other characters around the stations and the chat is alive :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
Thanks for that :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

CU ingame :sweat_smile: (what a feeling, to say this again, yeeeehaaaa​:metal:t2:)

Hi,

My Name is Rob in Discord and on Server :slight_smile:
Played Original and Global.

hope to see you ingame

Hey peeps !

I played the original release back in 2007 and never touched Global.

I was brought here after buying the mess that is the 2018 Steam version and googling about Hellgate… this led me to the Revival mod, and subsequently here thanks to hellgateaus.info :smiley:

I don’t have as much time to play games as before, but I hope to see you ingame and maybe group together :wink:

Hi Everyone. I had originally bought Hellgate London when it came out and then put it aside to play other games. That’s when Hanbitsoft took it over and I no longer bothered with it. I recently bought it cheap on Steam but that release was a mess. That’s when I found out about this site and server. Luckily, I still had my original disks in a drawer and installed 2038.

I just started a fresh Engineer today named “Xyyth”. I’ll be around playing off and on as I have a few other games I play with friends, but when they aren’t around, I’ll be here. Looking forward to playing through all this content again as I had forgot most of it. Seeya around…

Wow just discovered this project. My name is Jake and I played this game way back in the day, I think I had even purchased the collectors edition. I have since gotten rid of it but made a digital copy of my installation disk and kept the CD key on file. I’ll definitely be checking this out. :wink:

Hey there.
I have good memories playing the original…
And seeing you guys trying to revive it online, thx and congratz for that.
I’ll definitly have a look at that.
See you ingame :wink:

Wow thats a name i remember from way back.
Its me Ellymentl (Evoker) or Mystrique (Engineer)